To further the University's mission of education, research and community services by promoting a positive image of the University while providing a service to the community.
Efficiently coordinate all non-University conferences, events, and special projects held on University property.
- Plan and develop procedures for implementing specific related programs.
- Maximize facility usage.
- Propose and implement policies and procedures to meet requirements of the University and related State and Federal regulations.
- Oversee execution of events and programs.
- Effectively manage office resources to include staff, equipment and budget.
- Managing all aspects of appropriate events
- Maximizing facility usage while minimizing scheduling and resource conflicts
- Coordinating efforts of all other University units presenting events of regional, State, and Federal significance
- Ensuring compliance with University policies and procedures