The ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at the Richmond Coliseum with the procession beginning promptly at 9:30 A.M. The doors will open at 7:30 A.M. and close promptly at 9:15 A.M. Participants must assemble in the lower level of the Coliseum by 8:00 A.M.
The appearance of a name on any list in the Commencement program must not be considered as conclusive evidence of graduation. The official transcript of the University, signed and sealed by its proper officers, is the official testimony of the possession of the degree.
Participants must take part in rehearsal on Thursday, April 30, 2015, 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M., in Daniel Gymnasium. Any candidate unable to attend rehearsal, but planning to participate in the ceremony, must report to their college marshal immediately upon arrival at Richmond Coliseum on Saturday, May 2nd at 8:00 A.M. to be placed correctly in the procession.
Honor Cords and cards will be available for pick up Friday, May 1st from 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. at the following locations:
- College of Graduate Studies: Virginia Hall, Room 203
- College of Agriculture: Owens Hall, Room 103
- RFL College of Business: Front Lobby of Singleton
- College of Education: Harris Hall, Room 131
- College of Engineering and Technology: Engineering Building, Room 315
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Harris Hall, Colson Auditorium
- College of Natural and Health Sciences: Hunter McDaniel, Room 149W
In celebration of this momentous occasion, the department of Academic Affairs will be hosting a luncheon in your honor immediately following rehearsal, Thursday, April 30th from 12:30 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. at the Gateway Dining and Events Center. An email will be sent to all graduates providing instructions to register in order to attend the luncheon.