Choose one or more of these giving methods to benefit VSU now:
- Online Credit Card Giving
- Credit Card, Check, Cash
- Securities: A securities gift is easy to make and has important benefits for both you and VSU.
- Matching Gifts: Increase your gift to VSU with a matching gift from your employer.
- Gifts in Kind: Items of personal property or physical assets may be of value as gifts to VSU.
- Payroll deduction form (PDF) for VSU faculty and staff
Legacy or "planned" gifts help to ensure excellence at VSU for generations to come. Please visit the gift planning section of this website to find the most effective way to remember VSU in your estate plans.
Your gift may provide you with federal and state income tax benefits:
- If you itemize deductions on your federal income tax return, you may be able to deduct your contribution to VSU from your adjusted gross income. In addition, gifts of appreciated property avoid long term capital gains tax. Check with your tax advisor for deduction and capital gains tax requirements and limitations for your situation.
- Your state may also allow a credit or deduction.
Donor Recognition Through our donor recognition programs, we extend our gratitude to you for helping the University to fulfill its’ mission. Thank you for your support!