FALL 2013 TROJAN CHALLENGE
Earn $100 Free Trojan Dollars, Guaranteed! Virginia State University is challenging all Full-time Undergraduate Students to register and complete validation by July 31st. Trojan Dollars can be used in the University Book Store and to make off-campus purchases at participating merchant locations.
Here's what you need to do:
- RETURNING STUDENTS: First, register for classes by May 31st. Next, pay your $150 Advance Housing Fee (if you plan to stay on –campus)
- INCOMING FRESHMEN: First, pay your $475 New Student Fees (if you plan to stay on –campus) or $175 (if you meet the requirements to reside off-campus)
- Complete all Financial Aid requirements by July 15th, which means: RETURNING STUDENTS, accept your awards on Banner Self-Service; INCOMING FRESHMEN, sign your Promissory Note and Entrance Interview (if you're receiving loans)
- Enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan (if this applies to you)
- Make any required payments, other than payment plan payments, to the Cashier’s Office
- Complete all validation requirements by July 31st
You can verify your validation status by viewing the “Hold” section of your Banner Self Service account. A “V” hold is entered for all validated students.
Trojan Dollars will be applied to your VSU 1Card by September 13, 2013.
PLEASE NOTE THE FINE PRINT: If your enrollment falls below 12 credit hours or your Validation Status changes after August 1st, you will not qualify for the $100 in Trojan Dollars. There are no exceptions to the above requirements or deadlines.