Living on campus is a vital part of college life, and one of the best ways to take advantage of everything that VSU has to offer. We strive to provide campus housing for all full-time, unmarried students who request it. All freshmen, except commuters, are required to live on campus. Our 15 residence halls are more than places to study and sleep. They’re hubs of social activity and centers for collaborative learning.
Comfort and Convenience
All residence hall rooms are fully furnished and provide access to cable TV and the Internet. Every hall has common areas for meetings, group study, and recreation, as well as computer and laundry facilities. On-campus housing options include coed and single-sex residence halls. In the past five years, VSU has opened residence halls with nearly 1,500 beds, including the LEED gold-certified Quad and Gateway facilities. These state-of-the-art facilities include workout rooms, communal kitchens, laundry facilities, spacious lounges, and multi-media classrooms.
- Puryear Hall
- Williams Hall
- Whiting Hall - Returning Co-Ed
- Langston Hall - Freshman Honors Co-Ed
- Quad A - Returning Co-Ed & Exchange
- Quad B - Returning Co-Ed & Exchange
- Quad C - Returning Co-Ed
- Quad D - Transfer Co-Ed
- Seward Hall- Freshman Co-Ed
- Moore Hall - Returning Co-Ed
- Gateway A - Returning & Graduate Co-Ed
- Gateway B - Returning & Graduate Co-Ed
- University Apartments - Off-Campus