The Department of Student Activities offers a multitude of services to students in order to enhance the college experience.
- Shuttle bus service - a free service offered to faculty, staff, and students. The shuttle transports individuals Thursday through Sunday to key points of interest within the local community.
- Commuter lounge - is an area where commuter students are able to relax and socialize between classes.
- Printing Services - The campus community is afforded the ability to print and copy in Foster Hall (the Student Union) seven days a week.
- Concessions Check Out - Student organizations are able to check out concessions free of charge.
- Yearbook – The Department of Student Activities produces and distributes the annual yearbook.
- Service Learning Projects – some opportunities to engage in campus and community projects include Alternative Spring Break, Spring Campus Clean Up, and many others.
- Statesman – the student newspaper is produced by students for students and is disseminated on a monthly basis. Students are always encouraged to write an article or provide an opinion for publication. Newspaper bins are located throughout the Student Union and campus.
- Meeting Space – Foster Hall is the community of the campus and a place where individuals may meet, hold events, and relax 7 days a week.
- Event Consultation – Faculty, staff, or students may come to the Department of Student Activities for event consultation. The Coordinator of Co-Curricular Programs or other staff is able to provide assistance.
- ATM – The Student Union provides convenient access to cash through the Bank of America ATM, located in the lobby of Foster Hall.
- Leadership Development – Offer leadership development opportunities to over 100 students through the Royal Court, SGA, TAB, work-study program, and Student Organizations.
- Lost and Found – The front desk of Foster Hall is also an area that holds lost and found items. Individuals must present their identification when picking up a lost item.
- One Card – Students may place money on their One Card using the machine in the lobby of Foster Hall.
- Ticket Sales – The Department of Student Activities offers the opportunity for individuals to purchase their concert or show tickets online, at the ticket booth or Cashier’s Office. This service is supported by the Cashier’s Office and the Department of Police and Public Safety.
- Web Services – DSA website is used to provide information about services, programs, and upcoming events to prospective students, current students, and faculty, staff, and administrators.
New services are always being offered to improve the lives of the campus community.